Danang City Tour Itinerary
Our Danang City Tour lets you explore this beautiful and peaceful beachside city with amazing views. We will take you to the best places in Danang to experience local customs, culture and even learn about local urban legends. On the Danang City Tour, we will visit the following locations:
1. Linh Ung Pagoda: this is the largest pagoda in Danang. From this location, you’ll see the famous Lady Buddha statue and see incredible views.
2. Dong Dinh Museum: located near Linh Ung Pagoda, this museum shows how people lived in Vietnam with artifacts from long ago.
3. Cham Museum: this museum has a huge collection of art from the Kingdom of Champa. At this location, you will learn about the evolution of Champa from ancient times to modern day.
4. My Khe beach: Vietnam’s most photogenic beach! Also known as “The Mother of Nature”, no trip to Danang is complete without a visit to this beach.
5. Local market: We will finish at a local market to purchase any souvenirs or gifts and experience Vietnamese market culture
8:30 AM We’ll pick you up and introduce the itinerary
9:00 AM Begin the day at the largest pagoda in Danang, the Linh Ung Pagoda. Then we’ll visit the Dong Dinh museum
10:30 AM Visit the Cham museum to learn about local history
11:30 AM Relax at My Khe beach. Enjoy the incredible views and fresh air
12:30 PM Explore the local market in Danang and try some delicious local Vietnamese food for lunch
1:30 PM Finish the tour and drop our wonderful guests at their hotels